Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
Our practice can provide the following services.
We offer a wide range of NHS GP services for our registered patients, our services include health promotion and advice on:
- Exercise, weight, smoking, blood pressure and other general health matters.
- Childhood immunisations.
- Wound care, dressings and removal of stitches.
- Ear syringing.
- Long-term conditions such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension and other conditions.
- Sexual health screening, including chlamydia and HIV testing.
- Cervical smears.
- Contraception. We can provide hormonal contraception including depo injections; we are unable to fit coils or implants – please contact Wandsworth Sexual Health Services to arrange these – phone: 0333 300 2100 or visit the website at www.shswl.nhs.uk. If you have been advised to, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- If you have been advised to, please complete our Asthma Review form.
- If you have been advised to, please complete our COPD Assessment form.
To learn more about a particular condition or general health advice please visit: