The government has advised that the following symptoms may be caused by Covid and other respiratory infections
Symptoms of COVID-19, flu and common respiratory infections include:
- continuous cough
- high temperature, fever or chills
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath
- unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- headache that is unusual or longer lasting than usual
- sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
If you develop these symptoms you are advised to stay at home until you are better, and if you need to leave the house you are advised to wear a face covering.
We kindly ask that you continue to wear a face covering when you enter the surgery for the protection of other patients.
Thank you for your ongoing help.