Isolation Notes and Sickness Certificates

If you have been advised to self isolation (either by a doctor, or by following the department of health guidance) you can get a self isolation note by visiting the NHS website:

If you are unwell and need to be away from work, you can self-certificate for the first 7 days of illness. To provide your employer with a 7 day self certification please visit the website:

If you are unwell for more than 7 days your employer may ask for a doctors’ note or GP sick certificate (also called a MED3).

Please call the surgery and arrange for a telephone consultation to discuss this with your doctor.